Everyone is welcome to contribute to the blog as long as they follow our rules:
- We respect each other’s work. Always be polite.
- We leave helpful comments that allow people to improve their writing.
- We should use appropriate language and not use slang as the blog is part of our school work. The blog is not a chat room.
- We never reveal personal details on the blog. We only use our first names.
- We should never post photos or links to other websites unless we have permission from our teacher.
- We should never pretend to be someone else on the blog.
When making a comment, we:
Compliment – start with a greeting and say something positive about the post.
Add information – if you know something about the topic share what you know.
Question – ask a question about the topic. Try and get a conversation going.
Proof read – check the spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Do you agree with these points? Do you think we left any out?